Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Welcome Back Students & Parents to the 2014-2015 School Year at Pebblebrook High School!

Greetings Pebblebrook High School Family,


My name is Brittny R. Jones. I am a new piece added onto the Physical Education team here at Pebblebrook High School. I am extremely excited, and I look forward to working with you and all of the bright students this year and many years to come. Our Physical Education team is excited about teaching your child(ren) how to become physically active and conscious of their overall health and well- being. We truly believe that every child should have a chance to play, to be a teammate, to build self-confidence, and to live a healthy and active life. Let’s get FIT! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at: brittny.jones@cobbk12.org. Thank you and lets have a great school year!



GO FALCONS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment